Saturday, July 21, 2007 11:58 PM
Today it's my first day of work at Bugis [BHG]. The place there is so much different as compared to Wisma [Isetan] where I used to work at during the holidays. At [Wisma Isetan], there's not a lot of merchandise for my store, but at [BHG], there's
PLENTY and
PLENTY of merchandise for my store. More than 10racks of stuff la. Perhaps even more than 20rack. And the storeroom is so far away from my store. I think it can take 'bout 4mins for me to walk to and fro from the storeroom to my store. What made thing worst was, all the merchandise inside the storeroom are packed in a carton so whenever I want to find a particular piece of merchandise, I have to dig through the different different piles of carton. After finding that piece of merchandise, I am already sweating la. The staff check-in place is also more
lok kok than Wisma [Isetan] as the bags are all chuck all over. You have to
But one good thing 'bout working there is the rules there are more relaxed than Wisma [Isetan]. *phew*
As for the people there are still ok so far. 'Cos I din really managed to know many people as the staff around my store are almost all aunties. *faint* During dinner time, I ate alone. In my 18years of life on earth, this is my FIRST time eating alone outside. So damn scary la. I din know what to eat and where to eat so I just went to those coffee shops along [Icon] and had my dinner there. What's freaky was this worker from the noodle store kept staring at me when I told my order to him and when I sat down and started eating, he'staring at me too. Eeks~~~
After eating, I went back to work and began chatting with the girl, Pei Qing who's working beside my store. She's the only younger one working around my store. Chatted quite a lot and as usual, laughed here and there like siao char bors. A super fun gal she is.!. With her around, I will not be some kuku loner eating dinner alone tml. Yea yea! Hope tml will be another nice day =)