Wednesday, July 18, 2007 5:54 AM
Time check: 5.57am.Miracle huh? Im awake at such time. Well, actually I woke up at 3am to do jap roleplay script and MR. But, till now I still have not complete them. *sigh* Serious deprive of sleep now la. Few more hours and I gonna step out of house and attend jap tut. The only lesson of the day and after that it's project time again. I guess this few days, there will be lotsa sleep hours reduced due to project. *pull hair*
STRESS MOMENTS ARE HERE AGAIN! If one day I ever collapsed, it would definitely be because of never-ending projects and some other shit ass problems!
Anyway, today is the last day of our trading period at [1st Avenue]. *sobx* Our store will be teared down for the next class to start their trading period. All our hard work on visual mechandise would be destroyed today. I'll miss our store. .. ..
No matter what, hopefully today last day sales would be great!
I need a break.
I need some fun.
I need my sleep.
When can all my needs ever be satisfied?
Poor deprived child I am. . .