Monday, July 23, 2007 6:50 AM
Morning peeps! HEHE~ Time now is only 6.52am and Im awake already. Reason being, ytd after work, bath, I went to sleep. Thus, today, I have to wake up at 4am and complete my finance tutorial, MB report thingy and MR project. But, I feel that things can be done more efficiently in the morning 'cos it's damn quiet, peaceful and cooling.
Anyway, speaking of ytd work, it's quite fun with nice peeps around me. Dinner was not enjoyed alone by myself thankfully. I went for dinner with Pei Qing at Bugis Street then we went to her sister shop a while. Saw Xiao Ling and Clarisse there shopping around. After dinner, we went back to work. I was shocked when I saw my boss standing at my store la. Well, so she asked me where did I go and stuff and commented that our counter was very messy. Of cos, it will be messy la. Since I went for dinner, customer will just anyhow chuck the clothes isn't it. But, seriously, my store is always in a mess-ed up state 'cos there's only me, one sales asst for my store and my store is damn big.
The whole of ytd, I was busy with lotsa things. Arranging the clothes neatly, hanging them up, checking for unplenished goods. The other store sales staff are all staring into blank space and doing nothing la. Pei Qing was always laughing at me 'cos she get to slack around while I dont. LOLx. But, nvm, it's ok. 'Cos time passed faster when Im busy with stuff.
At 8+pm, Wei Yi knock off from work already so she came to our counter there and chatted with me and Pei Qing. But the poor girl was kana blacklisted by the security so whereever she go, the security will follow and looked at her. I really wonder what stupid power this security have. They are just responsible for the security of the store isn't it? Why the hell do they have the authority to care about the sales person behaviour? They have so much time to look and observed us, why don't they use the time to observe customer instead. Perhaps at that point of time, there's some people stealing something right. GOONDO head!
After chatting for a while, some customer forgot where they took the clothes from so they threw it to me and I threw it to Pei Qing. LOLx. But, we don't know where is that store located so we asked the staff around and they told us it's opposite [Din Din]. The whole commotion started. We began laughing at the name [Din Din] and Pei Qing can't find the store but the store is actually right in front of her. LOLx. We laughed so loud that one of the supervisor heard us but she's very good. She laughed with us and did not scold us. If this happened in Wisma [Isetan], the supervisor will definitely come and give us a scolding.
Enough of ramblings, here's a picture of how my store's stock looks like in the storeroom.
Imagine, whenever customer want to get a new piece, I have to dig through all these boxes to find it. *faint* There's more to it but I did not take pics of it.