Wednesday, July 18, 2007 11:16 PM
It's wednesday. Our last day of store operation have reached and it's time to tear down everything there. It's really quite saddening to see all our hard work being tear down one by one. One nasty news was that, due to the black paper we pasted on the wall using double-sided tape, the wall was destroyed. Some of the paint dropped off. Well, guess we have to buy some paint and repaint it some day. *sigh* Store operation is over yet there's still shit work to be done.
Anyway, ytd, Fu Sheng was kana tricked by all of us. KELIAN~~~~
HAHA! It's the first time where he's kana tricked by us yet he din realise it at ALL. Wooos~ Nice one man! HAHA!
Enough being said, it's pics showcase time =)
Left: Project is really driving me to the walls. I
HATE projects!
Right: See that word "Correction"? LOLx. I spotted it on Fu Sheng's finance tutorial. Don't this action looks more like what pri schl kid will do? HEHE. Poly student still doing correction. Funny!
Left: Ah Fu and Bubu. LoLx,
Right: He's so happy that the walls are destroyed by our group. HAHA!
Some funny lame animations. I did some on qian and nana too but did not post up 'cos if I did, Im sure I'll get yelled by them. HEHE.
