Sunday, July 29, 2007 10:10 PM
FUCKING DAY I had.
All the
fucking pissed things that happened:
-store room was moved to another place thus all of my 10 carton +2 trolleys of stocks must be moved to the new store room by tonight.-cb bitch supervisor only know how to talk and not help. Result of her actions? Me slaming the stairs against the wall, talking back to her and showing the same old attitude to her.-my boss was another "know how to talk but not work" person. We told her 'bout it yet she say we did not tell her earlier.-our sales rep. was uncontactable when we seriously need her today.The worst thing that eventually spoil my mood was the
nbcb supervisor. She seems to be against the staff of my brand. I endure all those sayings from her until at the last moment, it really reaches my limit. Qiu Ling moved the ladder to the door and she told us,"Do you think this is the right way to put the ladder?" For god sake la, we are only putting there for 1 min 'cos we need to let out trolley move into the store room right? So Qiu Ling told her we were only putting it for a sec so as to let out trolley passed. She replied, "We also need to move things right?" So I shouted back to her, "ALRIGHT I'LL PUT BACK KAE!!!" and I slam the ladder against the wall. When I went into the store room. I heard her teling the other staff in hokkien " Yi ai zou dai ji, bak lang bian zou meh?" meaning she need to do things, people dont need meh"
FUCK YOU LA! Im only placing the thing for a sec only right and I'll move it back when the trolley move in right!!!
You guys only know how to ask us to finish everything by tonight. Dont you all know how to help? If you guys dont wanna help, kindly shut ur huge mouth up and mind your own business. Arrgh! Lots more happened, shall not elaborate much.
Left: Our store room previously.
Right: Back Lane of [BHG]

My lunch at this hong kong cafe opp Bugis Junction. Lunched with Qiu Ling today. Thankfully, it's not another lonely lunch out =)