Friday, July 20, 2007 9:36 PM
It's
friday! *jumping in delight* I love fridays 'cos it means a 2day break from school. WOOOS! Though in the weekend, there's no lessons, I have to work. But, Im still quite happy over it 'cos it means money money rolling in to my pockets. HEHE~ Love it man! But, Im still a little worried over my 1st day of work tml. Wonder how's the environment and staff there like. Hopefully, they are some goody peeps:) Anyway, I got this job because the company Im working for in the past just called me up last week and asked me to work for them in the weekend at Bugis [BHG]. Speaking of [BHG], it's actually known as [Seiyu] in the past. Few months back, they changed their name to [BHG] which stands for Beijing Hualian Garden. What a Lao Pok Pok name sia. Sounds so damn chi-na. I still prefer the name [Seiyu]. But, well, they changed their name 'cos of some company restructure issues. I wonder how's their working policy there like. Hopefully it will not be too strict.
Anyway, today din really started very well for me. 'Cos in the morning I woke up late
again. I was supposed to step out of my house at 1030am but in the end I woke up at that time. So I rushed here and there and quickly got out of house. While I was walking on the overhead bridge, I saw bus 969 drove off.
WTF. I missed the bus just like this. Stupid! But, thankfully, I was not too late when I reached school.
No lessons for today 'cos it's our class store operation day. We had some real fun time in the store today. But, one super lame thing happened. 'Cos I lost in the "5, 10, 15" game with Nana, Ah Qian, Felicia and Shu Mei so I was asked to do a forfeit. Guess what the forfeit was? I am suppossed to shout "Darling, I love you" to Ah Chuan at [1st Avenue]. LOLx. I really believe in Karma now 'cos what goes around
REALLY comes around. As I was teasing Ah Chuan and Gui Fang the past few days and I always made Gui Fang to call Ah Chuan "darling" in front of us as Gui Fang always call him darling. And now, what happened? It's my turn. Oh god. Retribution do come fast. What made thing worst was, stupid childish Ah Fu go and tell Poh Teck that Im saying those words to him. HOLY! And now, so many of them are teasing me on this. *roar*
LEONG FU SHENG! WATCHED OUT HOR. (im going to kill BUBU)Random~为什么事情会便这样呢?大家不是都喜欢同一个人,都在同一艘船上吗?。
为何要把事情搞的那么不愉快。 *叹气* 希望到时后,一切都还顺利吧。
也希望罗小猪不要看到,也不会懂那些事情。